Athena Data Collection Terminal
The InftiniTime Athena time clock is our cost effective, durable solution for businesses who want power in an easy to use terminal. The Athena brings automated time & attendance functionality to you in a sleek compact design capable of tracking over 50,000 punch events and 30,000 card holders. The Athena not only accurately tracks time & attendance, but it can also be used for access control purposes. The user has the ability to view their last recorded time, transfer departments, and enter other information like tips, mileage, etc.
The large LCD screen provides maximum readability, and the on board speaker provides audible confirmation of a complete or incomplete transaction. In addition, data can optionally be downloaded directly from the Athena, via a USB drive making it great for locations
without network connectivity.
InfiniTime Athena communicates by a standard TCP/IP Ethernet protocol. When connected to a network you can quickly sync accurate and pertinent data to InfiniTime.
How it Works
The Athena is one of the easiest devices for you to operate. There are two very easy ways to use the Athena; either swipe from a pre-assigned badge or enter pre-assigned pin entry. Successfully doing either triggers an audible tone and flash an LED light to confirm that the employee has been clocked in or out. The access control features on Athena operate the same. Simply swipe or enter a PIN number to trigger the door to open.
The data collected by the Athena terminal is sent to the InfiniTime Labor Management System to generate reports, track exceptions, and pass data to payroll for check processing.
- Choose between proximity cards or PIN entry
- Recycle old or unused badges by reassigning them to new employees
- Reduce overtime by locking out early punches
- Reduce labor management time with realtime data
- Use access control capabilities at anytime
- Standard communication via TCP/IP Ethernet
- Add multiple terminals for additional users
- Capable of handling an unlimited amount of users
- Use in combination with any of our product line
- Optional backup battery
The Athena is capable of performing multiple roles in your organization. It can be used as a mobile clock in the field without physical connections. Data is later downloaded via USB drive and transfered to the InfiniTime Labor Management System. It can also be mounted to a wall for permanent time tracking in a single location. The Athena can double as an access control device, making it a versatile terminal.
The Athena has standard communication technologies, access control capabilities, and rugged construction. This makes the Athena fit easily into the infrastructure of most organizations.
Features & Extras
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Optional backup battery available
- Large backlit display for easy operation
- Alarm indicator for full memory or other errors
- Access control functionality with TTL & Alarm
- Made from highly durable ABS plastic
- Interactive menu for completion of complex tasks
- Real time labor data collection for constant updates
- Store 50,000 user transaction on-board
- Connect to InfiniTime via TCP/IP (Network)
- Download data to a USB disk drive
- Audible confirmation via internal speaker
- Data collection at the terminal in milliseconds
- Department transfers done in one transaction
- Employee can view last recorded time
- Quickly enter tips, mileage, commission etc.
- Swipe and go system insures better accuracy
- Contactless badge reader reduces maintenance
- Linux based operating system for reliability
- Quick audible verification of transaction
- Optional Wi-Fi adapter is available
- Download data to USB Drive!
Size: 3.75” (width) x 5.63” (height) x 1.5” (depth)
Weight: 1 lb
Display: Character LCD, 16 x 4
Power: 12V DC, 400mA
Operational Temperature: (32°F to 113°F)
Badge Verification Time: < 20ms
Memory Capacity: 128 Mb Flash Disk
Transaction Buffer: 50,000 Transactions
User Capacity: 30,000
External Ports: TCP/IP, USB Out, Wiegand
Operating System: Linux
Read Range: 10-15 cm
LED Indicator: 2 Array LED Indicators (Red, Green)